Thursday, March 8, 2012

Heart Attack...

So, the other day I was convinced I was having a heart attack. No joke. I haven't been feeling well, and then on Sunday at one point it felt like my throat was closing up and my chest was hurting. I later told my roommate, who said I don't really have any of the risk factors.

Then, I was convinced I had GERD. Um, yes, because of the internet... Oops.

Katie said she doubted I had that, either, as I didn't really have any of the symptoms.

Yesterday morning, the sensations returned along with a massive headache. I decided to quit self-diagnosing and went into see my favorite doctor.

Apparently I have such bad allergies right now that my throat is closing up and my chest probably hurts from the post nasal drip. The allergies have also created a sinus infection. Joy.

Now I have a gaggle of medicine to hopefully wipe it all out. And maybe this rain will wash it all away, too.

I just think it's funny that I thought I was having a heart attack and it's really tree pollen reeking havoc. Ha. Though it is scary to have your throat close up!