Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sweet Reminder



Kenz loves field day!


Today the Lord has been so good to remind me that he cares about every detail of my life. It's not always easy and his plans typically do not immediately resolve discomfort, yet they are far better than mine. Today he has worked out some issues that were overwhelming me and set some goals in my heart for the future. No, the goals may never pan out or they may look different than I imagine, but I trust that however he unfolds the path of my life, it will be what allows me to best glorify him.


My sister in-law just uploaded new pictures of my nieces and, while looking through them, couldn't help but think about this Truth in light of when the Lord decided to bring each of them into this world. Such precious gifts of life.


This is a very McKenzie face


I like to pretend that Morgan is singing :)

Sweet sisters.