Monday, January 25, 2010

I Wanna Quit the Gym!!

Many of you have heard my sob story of the evil gym, Bally's, that swindled me (okay really they just lied but I can't prove it) into a non-cancellable membership for a few years. Not only that, but they have since closed every gym in Dallas-proper with the closest location being in an area of Richardson that is no where near anywhere I go. They are the evil empire, I'm just saying.

Well, I knew my membership was ending sometime this spring, but couldn't remember exactly when nor do I know the steps to cancel. So I try to log on the website which proves to be entirely unhelpful. I sent an email note requesting the information as they charge you to call the help number (seriously? who does that? pure evil...). I may have to suck it up and call if I don't get information back quickly. Grr! I wish I had been smarter way back when I joined them; I was a gym-newbie.

All that to say, I have a deep affection for ole Chandler and Ross from friends in their attempt to quit the gym. Yes, they were enticed by looks and I officially can't quit, but I still find the episode wildly appropriate to my desire to quit the gym.

Fingers crossed...