Friday, December 11, 2009

Presents

Here are some of my Christmas presents!

First, journals. In case you can't read it (I wasn't a great picture-taker), they each have French words embroidered on it.

L'arbre = tree
Le neige = snow (top left)
Le petit gateau = cupcake (top right, and gateau is supposed to have an accent on the "a")


Purse for Mel

Ornament! I made others to correspond with the journals, but forgot to take pictures

I also made Katie a Baylor snuggie! Sarah took a picture of her in it; I'll post that one at some point when she sends it.

On another note, I'm a little sad because the planner I work with, Courtney, is transitioning off the primary account we work on together. It's a GREAT experience for her, so as her supervisor I'm excited for new growth and experiences. But selfishly I'm bummed because she is fabulous. Not only just in her work ethic, but she's a fun person, hilarious, and we work really well together. At least she doesn't sit very far away, though. :)

Have a great weekend! I'm off to meet my mom who's paying me a visit with my cousin, Georgia.