Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday...

I don't really have much to say today. I had these lofty ideas of things to share, but then was quickly disappointed when I found out that once again, only ONE of my small group girls can come tonight. I don't know what's going on with our group, I think we're under some spiritual warfare or something. We had SO much growth last year in which all the girls were growing in the Lord and together and now they skip. I know it's about them, but I can't help but question my ability, love, leadership, etc.

On a positive note, the one who is able to come agreed to just grab dinner with me. I haven't spent one-on-one time with her in a while, so it will be good to catch-up. And tomorrow is a girls-only leaders meeting. I look forward to that time, knowing we can all encourage each other (as I know several others who are having similar difficulties).

Aside from that, not much exciting happened today. I realized a little while ago I look like a Baylor bear...I'm wearing a green scarf and gold earrings. I don't have anything against Baylor, so am fine with that; plus they house one of the best coffeehouses, second only to the wonderful Mozart's (which wins in that it holds many college memories and is on a lake).

And then lastly, before I close, please take a minute today to thank God for the many veterans who gave of their lives to allow us to live in freedom.

That's all folks.