Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Swirly-Headed Explosions

Holy moly. I legitimately feel like my head is going to explode today from thinking and working on quite possibly the most tedious and crazy confusing project ever. It is taking 100 years to complete and of course needs to be done ASAP so it took the majority of the day and kept me from other projects that are equally important. Oh my, there are just not enough hours in the day. All that to say, it’ll probably be a late night tonight, especially since it’s a small group night. Oh well, comes with the territory! :)

On another note, what happened to our beautifully cool weather? Did we go backwards in time to September? Sheesh, I was getting hopeful for coats and scarves (though let’s face it, I’ve been wearing scarves regardless). I am getting excited for Christmas. Katie keeps talking about ideas for decorating our house and we get so stinking excited! We’re going to have a Christmas party and I think it’ll be just fabulous. If for no other reason than we are very likely to have a wonderfully decorated house. And hey, we’re fun people (plus Katie’s hilarious…dipped cone anyone?!?!)!

I’m reaching…running out of things to say since I’ve spent 99% of today knee deep in TRPs, :15s/:30s, Everlon, Celebration Diamond, and Shared Heart. Whoa, leaves you a little whipped.

A demain!