Friday, November 6, 2009

Haven't Met You Yet

I have a crush. And I think he needs to meet me, because we would be a perfect match (side note: I actually can’t believe I forgot him during our San Antonio road trip perfect match-playing last summer!). I find him incredibly attractive, both physically and because of his fabulous voice. And hey, we have the same taste in music!

I was introduced to him years ago while I was in college and spent my mornings with Regis and Kelly. He was just beginning his career, had just launched his first record, and was performing on the show. I IMMEDIATELY went and got the CD (oh the days before iTunes) and quickly was obsessed. I now have every album he has released.

With this in mind, you can understand why the single from his latest album is just fabulous. And I like to pretend he’s singing to me, hoping for the day we meet and fall in love. The iTunes album has a video that I like better than this one (it’s just him singing and dancing around), but I couldn’t find it on YouTube, so this will have to suffice.



Okay, obviously I’m being quite extreme (and am laughing at myself for most of what I just wrote), but I do love Michael and do think he’s ridiculously cute. The preppy, vintage, classic look is my favorite in guys. :)