Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Go Cheederleader, Go Cheederleader!

McKenzie a capturé mon coeur avec son amour de toutes choses français! I spent the past weekend with cutie pie McKenzie and, as you may guess from my previous sentence, she loves Frenchiness just like me. And artsy things! We spent the weekend painting pottery, making jewelry, painting pictures, baking cupcakes, and attending the Barnes and Noble storytime. The latter of which, to my wonderful surprise, was in French! Having never attended one, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect or how it typically worked. The reader was a Parisian who somehow ended up in Lubbock. McKenzie shares my love having several French-inspired outfits, adores a French singer Coeur de Pirate, and after my brother and sister in-law asked if she’d want to go to Boston next time responded “no, I want to see the Eiffel Tower.” Je l’aime. Très bien ma jeune fille, très bien. :)

Below are a slew of pictures I took over the weekend: